View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
fedas
In-Game Rank 9

re: Combined raid with <Ivory Tower>-Proudmoore

I've talked with the player Gun-Proudemoore of <Ivory Tower>-Proudmoore, and we've agreed that having a conjoined raid is very likely after next reset. They're currently 12/13m, and they seem to be pretty laid back from chatting with them and reading their forum post. It's not 100% at this point, Gun will proceed to talk with others from his guild to verify that they're all wanting to try this.

The schedule that we're currently thinking is Monday, Wednesday, and Sunday at 7:00 to 10:00 PST. I've already asked him if it would be possible to shift the raid schedule 30 minutes earlier (6:30 to 9:30 PST), he's going to chat with his guild and get back to me on that.

I've also told him that we'll likely bring our 'top players' for progression, but that we also don't want to leave anyone behind. We'll probably want to be swapping our players frequently so no person is left out. We might want to sub in players who need items during farm bosses, though we should avoid any hour long wipefests on a boss like Iskar.

As for loot, they seem to be laid back about that as well. As long as items are going to players who can make sufficient use of them, I doubt anyone will care about who gets what.

I probably forgot to mention a few things, so I might edit the post a few times. Anyone have any suggestions or anything to add/ask?

Oh, and they also have TWO DEATH KNIGHTS!!!!!
:O

igmodorf
In-Game Rank 2

Looks promising, thanks for working on this.  Only thing I can think to confirm is the 10/10 split between guilds.  

Oh, and now that I see they use a disc priest... we will need to sort that out.  I have no problem just splitting the raid in half for shields, but some ppl are pretty ornery about that.  I could also heal on druid. 

pantsmuppet

This does sounds like a good option.  As long as it is close to 10 and 10, I like this idea.  We shall talk about it Monday for sure.

Pants.

fedas
In-Game Rank 9

igmodorf wrote:

Looks promising, thanks for working on this.  Only thing I can think to confirm is the 10/10 split between guilds.  

Oh, and now that I see they use a disc priest... we will need to sort that out.  I have no problem just splitting the raid in half for shields, but some ppl are pretty ornery about that.  I could also heal on druid. 

Yeah, we were talking a 10/10 split.

Clubin_

i get the mount first

fedas
In-Game Rank 9

re: They've called it off

They've called off the conjoined raid. It appears that they have another group they're doing it with (or something similar to that).

K, we should keep looking.  Continue to search the recruitment forums for something similar ( I will too).  Might be worth bumping our guild merger notice too.  I'll try to be on later tonight to talk if needed.

Pants.

fedas
In-Game Rank 9

re: Another update

Not entirely sure what it means, but here you go:

fedas
In-Game Rank 9

re: its on?

Gun sent me this message 1.5hours ago:

any chance you guys would be up for our original plan - joint raid tomorrow starting on the second floor?

I responded with:

Can't say for certain, but if you guys want to go for the original plan we can probably accommodate

I think he lives on the east coast, so he was likely asleep when I sent my message. Hopefully he'll see it when he wakes up.

pantsmuppet

I say go for it.  Set it up and we'll see what happens. 

What time?

fedas
In-Game Rank 9

re: good to go?

Gun-Proudmoore has gotten back to me and has said there's a 90% probability that their guild can raid with us tonight. If both guilds are able to make it, we're likely looking at clearing upper Hellfire Shitadel.

He still needs to get back to me on whether they can make a raid that's 30 minutes earlier than their normal raid time. Their usual time is 7:00 PDT, I'm asking for them to shift it to 6:30 to 9:30 PDT. He's said that he'll let me know "ASAP," and "hopefully by 3-4PST" (probably meant PDT).

I also quickly asked him about voicechat, he's said they can probably join our Ventrilo server. Otherwise, we should download Teamspeak and join their Teamspeak server.

fedas
In-Game Rank 9

Apparently they have some people who can't make a 30minutes earlier raid, so 7:00 PDT. If anyone has to leave early they'll understand.

igmodorf wrote:

I could also heal on druid. 

fedas
In-Game Rank 9

Possible lead?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20743234755

I am stuck at work, can some1 ask this guy when they raid?

Thank you.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Muppet Show Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum